Main Characters To Kill?

well, he has implants. and a lot of VP. hes mostly for killing stuff, not talking and getting him to be a jedi.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

weird, thats why i DO like them!

:devil:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You got it sister. I thought Mission was worthless but her stupid friend Zalbarr wins the worthlessness award hands down. He can't wear armor, his dexterity is far too low so his AC suffers from it. I would have had Mission's brother be a joinable npc than Zalbarr.

mdyiny06ana8kv.gif

Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.

Baldur's Gate Modding

Zaalbar just sucked I never allowed him to leave the ship until the very end. I had him kill Mission and when I went to the Star Forge I had him be in my group, knowing he would attack me. Than I got to kill him.

Hanharr is another wookiee cookiee that needed a good dirt nap.

hanhaar was only good for the first 5 seconds that you got him, in the place where you where vsing mira (mira would have been better, able to have been jedi-fied) and then i just used him as a tool to get the exile out, and looks like kreia also used him as a tool

Kreia uses everyone as a tool. :-

but so is raw power... :p

the LS has its advantages you know.

force drain, or death field work just as good >=)

Actually they arent. :p

No side is stronger. It is about the person himself.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

In the first KotOR, when you choose to become Darth Revan, you end up killing your two Jedi companions, the Twil'lik, and the Wookie...I haven't played it for a while, so I can't remember they're names.

My question is, can you kill any of the characters (Kreia excluded) that you pick up during KotOR II? I've wanted to kill Handmaiden several times, but never get to...

You can kill them but they'll get back up. I should know. I've made Kreia walk over mines just for the hell of it but she keeps standing right back up.

Edited by DarthReliguim