Sci-Fi Shows

Plano Skywalker

Voyager went completely down the pan when Seven of Nine was introduced (Not that it was great in the first place). The last thing ST needed was another emotionless drone learning to be human.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

It's more realistic and true to scientific realities than just about any other show I can name.
As much as I like tghe show, I must disagree. 1800's brothels waiting for a crew of heroes to kick the local crime boss' ass? Come on.

Still, and being a huge Star Trek fan, I think I'd rahter recommend Firefly than ST for newcomers to the genre. Firefly is simply more fun.

Hee hee, I didn't say the plots and characters were plausible, merely that the science was solid. :ermm:

PS Are you on ephedrine, or have you been taking typing lessons from Magical Volo (or is it contagious!)?

The Borg war with species 8472 could have been exploited much better. But instead, they chose to cheapen the borg down, introducing a completely unnecessary queen, which for some unexplained reason, was incredibly stupid, and also, had an almost `pathological hatrd of Voyager, not to mention an obsession with the irrelevant yet incredibly hot ex-drone, seven of nine.

I much rather liked the TNG invincible borg that were foiled (albeit not defeated) thanks to the combination of luck and personal sacrifice.

I completely agree. Part of why I found First Contact such a snorefest (I think I actually fell asleep in the cinema), apart from the lamentable direction by Frakes, was the pointless Queen. (Why, exactly, does a sentient collective need a queen?)

But I suppose the Borg were bacially unbeatable in their TNG form (i.e. without the stupid queen).

That's right, Neelix. The most annoying fiction character in a space opera ever, barring Jar Jar binks.

I don't know, Wesley Crusher was a character for whom I never had much of an affinitty. In fact, the character often ruined a good TNG plot line solely by being on screen - imo of course :thumbsup:

These two are definitely in the charts, with a bullet, but I would raise you Kes (played by Jennifer Lien). She has to be the most annoying pair of lungs (at least initially) on two feet.

yeah, in addition to a wacky premise, I thought Voyager had some casting problems:  ... a hologram doctor (cheesy, IMO), ...

You, like my roommate at the time, obviously completely missed the hommage to Doctor Who. :cool:

Voyager went completely down the pan when Seven of Nine was introduced (Not that it was great in the first place). The last thing ST needed was another emotionless drone learning to be human.

But she was hawt ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I bet it's hard to type with claws :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What's so hot about a cyb3r chick? She's as anatomiacally impaired as a barbie doll. :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Thanks a lot Jor, that totally didn't screw up my screen at all. :p

PS. Blondes are everywhere... here at least.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Seven of Nine's just another generic blonde. You can see them all over the place. Conversely; women of Keiras quality are hard to find.

Yes, it is quite astonishing that someone who has such an anorexic body, brain and talent pool can actually walk and talk at the same time! :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

At least Keira is for real. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Pity about the anorexia though.

kirottu said:

And somewhat manly. :)

kirottu said: