24 survivor

Jediphile

People are dying like flies on 24 - who do you think buys it next?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. People are dying like flies on 24 - who do you think buys it next?

• Audrey Raines
    • Bill Buchanan
    • Chloe O'Brian
    • Curtis Manning
    • Barry Landes (Kim's new boyfriend)
    • Kim Bauer
    • Mike Novick
    • Agent Pierce (the President's bodyguard)
    • Martha Logan (the First Lady)
    • Jack Bauer

You know, when you make a poll which options only a certain focused group of people will understand entirely, the Monkies-factor comes to play:

1. You must provide a humour option for people outside of the group

2. This option must contain either:

a)monkies/chimps/female gorillas

b)something else not related to the poll's subject at all.

3. Should this option be missing, go to jail for 2 turns

::from the Rules of TOMBS, Appendix 3, part 15c::

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...

Though I guess I should have included Wayne Palmer in this poll, both the top candidates - Audrey Raines and Aaron Pierce - were certainly in danger this time.

Still, that's two episodes of 24 now, where none of the main cast have died - the writers must be slipping :(

But it also means this poll can continue. Too bad not so many are interested in it, but oh well...

My vote goes to Agent Pierce. I mean, he's one of the few honest and old likaeble characters left.

edit: Although he does have a bandage on his head, so he may yet live. That seemed to work for Tony.

Edited by Kitch

Grrrr, not Agent Pierce. I like him. :huh:

I felt the last episode was a weee bit too action/dramatic with

Jack escaping as the explosions were going off. I figured a natual gas plant would just erupt. The anti-sexual harassment girl was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. I loved Chloe's look when Sherrie felt that Buchannan touched her (the pat on the shoulder for a job well done) was "wrong" :)

Grrrr, not Agent Pierce.  I like him.  :(

So do I - he's a rock - but the show seems to kill of those characters first...

I felt the last episode was a weee bit too action/dramatic with

Jack escaping as the explosions were going off.  I figured a natual gas plant would just erupt.  The anti-sexual harassment girl was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.  I loved Chloe's look when Sherrie felt that Buchannan touched her (the pat on the shoulder for a job well done) was "wrong" :-

Agreed - the look on Chloe's face was priceless :o

Still, I'm sort of hoping they won't go much further with that - it's a bit boring.

Hmmm, is anyone else concerned about the turn the show is taking at the moment?

I mean, it's certainly dramatic and exciting to have President Logan as the bad guy, but the writers need a really good explanation for why he would stage it and then play as stupid about as he has all through the season, and I'm not sure we're going to get it, which would hurt the show...

Even so, I have to credit the writers with taking chances in the plot - it make not always make sense, but it sure is dramatic!

Oh, and we finally get to it - the fight that had to come - Jack Bauer vs. The President of the United States. Who will win, I wonder... :D :cool:

Damn...

it looks like Aaron Pierce has bought it... which is a shame, since I really liked him. Unfortunately, that is usually not a good sign for 24, whose writers certainly believe that it's always the good who die first, except Jack. Heck, Audrey almost bought it too and may yet. Things are not looking up...

Then again, raise your hand if you think Jack threw Henderson a tape recorder without a tape in it or if he already made a copy for Wayne and Buchanan... [my own hand goes up] :)

Still, it seems all those who voted for Aaron Pierce won this round... :)

I hope

Aaron is ok

:(

So do I, though my hopes are not high...

Still, I have to hand it to the writers of the show - the scene between William Devane (Heller) and Gregory Itzin (Logan) was great. Here you have two greatly underrated character-actors facing off in an atmosphere so thick you could cut it with a knife. It's nice to see they can give screentime to that, since they could never have put Jack in such a scene, as he just isn't the right sort of character for it - he's an agent, not a politician. Besides, I'm not quite sure Kiefer could have pulled that off as well as Devane and Itzin :)