KOTOR 2 (lots of bugs) ok BUT

Hi all i was just wondering about the most basic of stuff(bugs ) u see un kotor2 that shouldnt be there

This isnt a rant about quests, story, ending and whatnot.

Lol have u seen if u have 1 normal lightsaber in your hands when u fight with Jal Shei and such armours that your char has only 1 hand on the lightsaber, lol the other 1 is like half a foot away cluching nothing.

Lol another is where u have a double lightsaber(staff) and your char (if male) does a florish he lol kills himself every time- lol i mean he cuts his hand ,foot, and head by the time he finished the florish.

Lol what about the goofy and unrealistic way your char runs with a lit LS(staff) in his hand lol i mean he is sticking it half of the time in the groud and the other half in his foot lol

For the last 2 thats what i like about the first KOTOR, he hald the Lsaber like any1 would hold a shord of energy(away from him )

This should have been started in: Technical Support (Self-Help) - KotOR2

Those aren't really bugs but clipping issues. Can't really do anything about those with out redoing the model, the model skeleton, the model animations, alignment of held item model to character model.

Likely they are just useing a fraction of the model animations as to the number of obveuosly the item models, but less obveuosly the model and model skeleton. The model can not go smaller or larger then the model skeleton. The model animations are limited to what is writen in the engine for any addtional animations, new animations can replace old ones.

Note: Kotor2 was a rushed devlepoment.