Weird bug

I'm encountering a really weird bug that happens when you're escaping Peragus (slight spoiler) soon after Keira has left your party for a bit. It happens when I'm about to enter the Peragus Docking Bay (/spoiler), the minute the loading screen is about to appear it crashes and goes to the main menu, it then proceeds to totally lock up...

I have updated to 1.0B, I should have all the new drivers for everything (and I mean everything) so I'm kinda lost as to what this may be...any help would be appreciated!

Edited by dagonal

No need to update your game version. Research the game patch and you'll find otu it actualy breaks more then it fixs, and the things listed as fixed no one had problems with.

I'm haveing some crashing issues as well..but just not isolated to one specific point. Totaly random and with out warning, sometimes.

No need to update your game version.  Research the game patch and you'll find otu it actualy breaks more then it fixs, and the things listed as fixed no one had problems with.

I'm haveing some crashing issues as well..but just not isolated to one specific point.  Totaly random and with out warning, sometimes.

do U 2 have the Ginka fixes?

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

More then know how to get mods to work with each other.  Been useing mods for years...and making them.

My issue is with something else..still trying to find it  >.<

Ok, I just had 2 check...

(I have the exact same credentials, although none of my Mod have been good enough to release...)

Deadly_Nightshade

P.S. I'll think about your problem more and get back 2 U...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

No need to update your game version.  Research the game patch and you'll find otu it actualy breaks more then it fixs, and the things listed as fixed no one had problems with.

I'm haveing some crashing issues as well..but just not isolated to one specific point.  Totaly random and with out warning, sometimes.

do U 2 have the Ginka fixes?

Deadly_Nightshade

No I don't have the Ginka fixes...where can I find them? And no, no mods here...

Edited by dagonal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...