HotU easter egg?

I must have missed it the first few times through. Or at least I wasn't aware of the Jade Empire reference when I found the sword ... still, I vaguely remember it being there ... good find for young Jags!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"Well, this easter egg is a well known one."

Not well enough. I didn't know this 'til just now... And, if I don't know it; it wasn't well known known.

"Jade Empire dosnt have equipment."

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Its not a lie. It dosnt have equipment in the same way that HotU does."

It is a lie. JE has equipment. This is a fact. It doesn't matter if the eqipment isn't 'like HOTU' which is completely irreleavnt.

Afterall, the issue in this thread is of a weapon... Guess what? JE has weapons too hence it has equipment.

The fact you lie still is hilarious indeed.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Its not a lie. It dosnt have equipment in the same way that HotU does."

It is a lie. JE has equipment. This is a fact.  It doesn't matter if the eqipment isn't 'like HOTU' which is completely irreleavnt.

Afterall, the issue in this thread is of a weapon... Guess what? JE has weapons too hence it has equipment.

The fact you lie still is hilarious indeed.

It's quite relevent since the question asked was does JE have similiar easter eggs.

What drops weapons in JE do refresh my memory :lol:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"So does Jade Empire have any Dragon's Age or Mass Effect easter eggs?"

Where is this "similar" thing?

And also there can be easter egg's in every game. With equipment or without eqipment.

You just wanted to bash JE.

centinexx.png

"So does Jade Empire have any Dragon's Age or Mass Effect easter eggs?"

Where is this "similar" thing?

And also there can be easter egg's in every game. With equipment or without eqipment.

You just wanted to bash JE.

Maybe the big picture of the sword? :lol:

Not this time :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Someone asked if there is Easter Eggs, at which point you replied it doesn't have equipment, to which someone called you on it, at which point you clarify by stating the equipment isn't like HotU.

Though your most recent comment

Threads about HotU seems clear enough

helped obfuscate the thread even more.

Someone asked if there is Easter Eggs, at which point you replied it doesn't have equipment, to which someone called you on it, at which point you clarify by stating the equipment isn't like HotU.

Though your most recent comment

Threads about HotU seems clear enough

helped obfuscate the thread even more.

Well rather than get into a long post about just what equipment JE has it was easier at the time to just write one line and expect that since you have a big picture of a sword and a thread about HotU the connection would be made.

478327[/snapback]

Wasn't Lou Gutman the name that I made fun of Hildegarde with? Well, he posted something about Lou, and I went on about how he totally just bashed some benevolent dude in New York?

The name sounds familiar.....

Well rather than get into a long post about just what equipment JE has it was easier at the time to just write one line and expect that since you have a big picture of a sword and a thread about HotU the connection would be made.

I'd maybe buy this, if the original poster asked the question. It's your own fault for thinking Steve's question was anything more than what it actually said.

Besides, the thread was about a Jade Empire easter egg in HotU, not about Easter Eggs in items. You're just trying to save face.