Getting C++ run time errors

About every 30mins of game play, crash with a run time error. Only started doing this after installing the KoToR Tool. Might also be linked to new motherboard installed running at 8xAGP instead of the others 4xAGP...the new motherboard I don't see as being the issue.

Kotor tool != Kotor Savegame Editor

(Atleast, so it looks to me)

I forgot there was a tool as well...

(talking about that, I need 2 update my Kotor toll...)

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It's not the tool crashing, it's the game crashing. I only have KoToR2 installed...and the tool installs and looks for things for KoToR1 as well. So that might be part of the issue..but I doubt it.

I downloaded and installed the most recent version. Kotor Tool v1.0.2210.16738 (2006-1-19 12:38)

Adnormal program tormination, swkotor2.exe.

There is graphical flashing before the crash, so it might be video relaited. But the only thing that has canged in the hardware and drivers is the motherboard has 8xAGP instead of 4xAGP.

The mods in the save aren't the cause as I had all of them running before this started with no issues. And I haven't downloaded any new mods.

I did find a driver update for the motherboard for it's chipset which controls the AGP 3.0..so that might likely be one cause.

Well I can't figure out whats cuasing this issue. Updated all the the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled allt he drivers. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No other apps running. Updated windows.

Get these screen flashs..just the non static models flash, static do not. Then after either a couple or has been a couple times a couple hours and still didn't..during those long times the graphics never flashed.

---------

After some researching part of the issue might be the motherboard isn't routing voltages currectly to the AGP. That is a staple problem people have noted about this board.