Freeze issue in jekk jekk tunnels

In the game. after kriea(SP) diolauge with the wookie is finished the game loads up to a room where your character is standing. Well i can not move. The screen gets a little dark and all movement and actions are frozen. i can still move the mouse cursor in the game but nothing else. Well after about 15 seconds i get the message asking that a problem with kotr2 has been detected and asks if i want to send a error report. This cant be due to my system. AMD 64 3200+ gforce 7800 GT 1 gb ram. Any ideas whats going on or how to fix it. Kind of annoying considering im 14 hours into the game.

Thanks for any help

Jon

is that a dual core chip?

Deadly_Nightshade

No its not but i dont think that should make a diffrence. Its still way beyond the requirements for the game

KotOR II dose not like dual core chips, that's why it matters...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Im not overclocking anything. KOTOR 1 worked just fine. KOTOR2 works just fine up untill this point and i was just wondering if this is a common glitch. I think that i will just stop playing the game all together if I cant get it to work because i dont feel like replaying 15+ hours of the game

I have EXACTLY the same problem (see "Game crashes after cut scenes") with my p4-3 Gig system.

I would LOVE to have someone answer this wihtout just passing on simplistic and useless suggestions that I have already tried.

And no, I don't overclock either. Maybe you just don't know why this happens...

Edited by Koko

• 1 month later...