SW Cantina Ep4

tic tac

@Jorian:

I am playing Empire at War right now(well, when I'm off my stupid job). It's a good Star Wars RTS game but nothing all that original.

When you build units, they don't come out of a hangar or something. You need to call them, like reinforcements and then a dropship lands with your units. It takes a few seconds so you have to plan it right or you'll get crushed.

The first mission(Rebels) has you protecting R2 & 3P0 with infantry while a swarm of AT-STs attack you, supported by legions of stormtroopers.

Space battles are very standard and that first one is very easy.

@Jorian:

I am playing Empire at War right now(well, when I'm off my stupid job). It's a good Star Wars RTS game but nothing all that original.

When you build units, they don't come out of a hangar or something. You need to call them, like reinforcements and then a dropship lands with your units. It takes a few seconds so you have to plan it right or you'll get crushed.

The first mission(Rebels) has you protecting R2 & 3P0 with infantry while a swarm of AT-STs attack you, supported by legions of stormtroopers. 

What about the story, world, graphics, and the combination of space/land fights (is it possible, or are there seperate lvl-s<maps> for both?) :huh:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

@Jorian:

What about the story, world, graphics, and the combination of space/land fights (is it possible, or are there seperate lvl-s<maps> for both?) :huh:

I've only completed the tutorial and the first mission. Mission 2 I made a mistake and the Empire overrun my forces. :">

• 2 weeks later...
It seems the Cantina is lacking guests :)

Now, did anyone play Empire at War to the end yet? :p

Slight update...

I'm still playing Rebels.

There doesn't seem to be a story but the period is between Ep3 and Ep4.

The second rebel mission makes you steal a couple of X-Wings prototypes from the Empire so you can study them and use them.

A mission does not support BOTH land and space battles. In a land mission you can call for a bomber run if you bring Y-Wings(or Tie Bombers) when you send troops to a planet(you stack troops you want for a raid and then you drag and drop the stack in a space around a planet. Then you dragndrop the stack again on the planet to raid it. If you have bombers in your stack, you can then call for bomber runs, but they time to recharge, about 2-5 minutes).

You can have both a space battle and a land battle to conquer a planet though. If the enemy has both space and land defenses. You need to get rid of both to get the planet. But it's still 2 different battles.

• 2 weeks later...