Needs some help...

I am currently working on my next campaign but I am having a bit of trouble trying to find a pretty accurate star map of our galaxy that shows Earth's location in relation to the other stars. If anyone can help in this I would highly appreciate it.

Specifically a map that shows the locations of Beta Canum Venaticorum, HD 10307, HD 211415, 18 Scorpii, 51 Pegasus, Epsilon Indi A, Epsilon Eridani, Omicron 2 Eridani, Alpha Centauri B, and Tau Ceti as well as the relative distance from Earth and each other.

Edited by 6 Foot Invisible Rabbit

Harvey

Here is a list of stars, by abstruce name.

Also try Googling results.

Pretty picture: No names

Galactic Navigation ... Galactic Latitude and Galactic longitude ... and

this might help (check out the yellow dots: they are individual stars).

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

*    *                           *                              *                                  *
  *                    *                                                *                                 *

*            *                    *                       *         *                 *

*                                * *                               *                * 
                    *                                     *                                             *

There ya go :(

*    *                           *                              *                                  *
  *                    *                                                *                                 *

*            *                    *                       *         *                 *

*                                * *                               *                * 
                    *                                     *                                             *

There ya go :shifty:

Pretty! :lol:

There ya go :devil:

Pretty! :)

:beguiled face icon:

I tried to do a similar thing, but then I just drew my own map and put stuff where I wanted it because what kind of players are going to be all "omg zeta reticuli is .4 light years too close to sol! stop stop stop!!!"

also metadigital your sig is disgusting......

Well, my group might.  My group is full of college educated peeps.

I have 2 graphic designers, a geneticist, agricultural engineer, psychology major (still in school), and well... my roommate.  At one time I also had an astrophysicist, and a mathematician studying chaos theory.

And all of these exist in the same place at the same time... in Iowa? :)

It is Ames, Iowa. Majority of us are Iowa State University students/graduates. We have nuclear testing labs (or we did), it is the birth place of the digital computer, a key research facility for the CDC, and where the major research for alternative fuels is being conducted.

Iowa might be a hick state but Ames is not a hick town.

Harvey