This has gone too far.

Craigboy2

The research is inconclusive.  There's plenty of research out there that indicates that the relationship is tenuous at best...and often does not indicate a causal relationship.

Which is equally inconclusive. Since we are only talking about something as trivial as a game I go with the caution side.

But since we have a rating system here it's not particularly relevent. I dont know why some people are so opposed to them.

The reason it's inconclusive is because there's plenty on both sides. I was not saying that mine was right and yours was wrong.

proof, as if needed, that the world is not fair.

women who is more intelligent or better looking than the average wh0re can becomes a pr0n star.

women who is slightly more intelligent or more attractive than the average pr0n star can becomes a trophy wife.

nevertheless, there is serious stigma attached to being or being with a wh0re as 'posed to being or being with a trophy wife... in spite of fact that so little distances the wh0re from the trophy wife.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)