Operation Wagner

Walsingham

Sounds like some kind of pinko commie leftist propaganda to me.

1. Random US citizens are kidnapped (were their telephone conversations wiretapped - without court approval of course). Everything's hushed up with no reason (ironic repression of freedom in the Land of the Free).

2. Victims are sent to Gitmo for years without trial. Solitary confinement, I mean torture for 2 years (did they get orange jump suits too). Not surprisingly, the American Govt didn't let the Red Cross check on their conditions.

3. The Governator (Republican hardman) screws them over, gives them the offer to be spies in a repressive regime suspected of having a WMD. Needs intel for a smoking gun.

4. The "agents" are sent into the repressive regime on US backing to stir up local resistance (and back it up with training and dollars) to resist the repressive regime that's hostile to the US. Cue the OH NOES, US SCREWING WITH LOCAL POLITICS. I wouldn't be surprised if eventaully the "resistant fighters" come back to haunt the US Al-Qaeda Afghanistan style.

5. The US wants to refer the repressive regime to the UN Security Council but the regime is threatening not to cooperate.

Well, maybe not 5... yet.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Atreides: I might have known I wasn't being original...

BTW, I suppose you've noticed that in the same way, the US and the Brits charge into the country later, and give the evil sobs a good kicking? :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Atreides: I might have known I wasn't being original...

BTW, I suppose you've noticed that in the same way, the US and the Brits charge into the country later, and give the evil sobs a good kicking?  :(

Another idea: let good folks all over the world invade US and England, and kick them for the sake of freedom and brotherhood! (w00t)

...You could also raise a red flag with a scorpion tail on it on the White House :blink:

IB1OsQq.png

But what do you think of the adventure itself?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:rolleyes:

Make an intro...how do you want to include the player(s)? :lol:

I don't understand the question. :o

-Elwood Blues

The start seems a bit over the top. Forced isolation for 2 years? I'm not sure if they'd still be sane after that, much less kept up to date with their profession (engineer, doctors etc) to be effective in their missions.

That's probably moot though because I'm not fond of contemporary stuff, which includes film noir detective settings.

When I was reading through I thought you'd be talking about Hitler hoarding occult artifacts from around the world to abuse them or something.

Spreading beauty with my katana.