Support Obsidian and LucasArts

Guest The Architect

Regardless of whether you call it "cut content", "additonal content" or "bonus content" the fact remains it won't change the outcome of the game. In KoTOR 2's case I believe you get to see several romance plot lines closed up, the Bao-Dur remote vs GOTO thing will make more sense, and I believe in some instances you may see the PC leave Malachor with Atton or one of the other NPC's. Anyway you look at it you're not changing the end of the game. Kreia is not going to tell you she's your mother and the Handmaiden is your sister in the "Restoration ending."

Edited by Stewdawg24

"I'm god. I may not be 'The God', but I'm definately a god." - Ground Hog's Day

Visit: http://www.paulvomero.com/

Why did they tell that to you? They have been very silent in this case...

I emailed them. They got back to me and told me. Simple. Although now that Battlecookie has made some interesting points, I too think a KOTOR II Special-Edition is not going to happen, but I hope it does. Even if people don't want to fork out $90 (AUS) for it I will. Forget K3 for the time being, finish off KOTOR II.

(w00t) Forget about K3 thats hilarious, thats like saying forget your life.(w00t)

But yes I would buy K2 expansion and I'm sure a lot of people would buy it too.

Anything dealing with Kotor is not a waste of money or my time. Also why don't they just add the rest of the cut stuff with K3 and it turns out to be one big mystery after all instead of just some crazy ending.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.