Hidden Enclave Lines?

I stumbled across this by semi-accident. I went into the Rebuilt Enclave without Kreia, grabbed the loot in the first two hallways (leading to the rubble), left, came back (noticed Mira and T3-M4 were still standing there) (I was with Bao-Dur and HK-47 now), and I went to see the Jedi Masters. During the chatter, Bao-Dur mentioned that "This has the makings of a military council". Were the Lost Jedi supposed to have shown up and said something? Now I'm going to mix things up and see who says what in the meeting (ie try Atton and Bao-Dur; Visas and Mandalore...)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

post-14365-1137877367_thumb.jpgpost-14365-1137877379_thumb.jpgpost-14365-1137877391_thumb.jpg

Only ones who don't say anything are Mira and the droids...

Mandalore only sees one Jedi, and Disciple notices that something's different

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Cut material that can only be accessed using the exploit mentioned above... Wonder if they had a full confrontation in mind in the cut ending...

DAWUSS

I've never seen any of this. Everytime I've ever gone, Kreia would just suddenly spawn out of nowhere once I entered the rebuilt enclave. <_<

mm, oh well. I'll try it again sometime.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

ah, I'm doing it now, I see what he means. Walk to the center courtyard and when it does the round and round cut, looking around the courtyard, it unattaches whomever is there from you, and now they stay. Then go outside, pick up two more, and repeat.

*EDIT* Whomever you bring back in with you will follow you into the council room, then you can hear their thoughts.

*Edit #2* I think Mira doesn't say anything because I walked in the first time with her. Someone try walking in the first time with two droids and see if Mira will speak then. You can also have TWO miras in the same shot if you took her in first, I assume this applies to whomever you go in with first. I'll attempt a cam pic (can't screenshot,no capture card) later.

*EDIT #3* Tried three times to take a pic this morning, couldn't get the glare out of the shot. I'll try again tonight after dark, This office has a lot of windows and thus a lot of glare.

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

I havent seen this bug mentioned on the first 10 pages of this post, so I hope im not repeating myself. Anyways, when you go back to the enclave and enter the restored section with two partymembers (NOT Kreia), I noticed that once the cutscene ends, they just stand still at the exit and are no longer a part of your party. whats weird is that if you now leave the restored enclave section (ie get the loading screen) you can now re-select these two party members. Now when you go back into the restored enclave, you will now have twins! one pair will follow you, while the other pair stand at the door. you can talk to both versions too  (w00t) ! Here is a screenshot:

post-14734-1138031016_thumb.jpg

DAWUSS

No they're still alive when they say that.

DAWUSS