Some questions

Blank

I suppose i could've PM'd a moderator, but i think it would be helpful for everyone to see the answers to my questions. so here they are:

1. What is "The 'Ban Me Game'" or variations of it? i don't want to accidentally break the guidelines.

2. Who is Blood Raven the moderator? Is she 'replacing' SS? i kind of want to know more since we were never formally introduced.

3. and, well, that was all i guess...

1. What is "The 'Ban Me Game'" or variations of it? i don't want to accidentally break the guidelines.

I hope you're not playing the "Ban Me" game, young sir. You could get banned for that, you know!

2. Who is Blood Raven the moderator? Is she 'replacing' SS? i kind of want to know more since we were never formally introduced.

Yeah. I'd like to know if they brought her here when they figured SS was leaving, or they just chose her because she's one of the few level-headed newbies we've seen. I don't think I have seen any threads about K3 being started by her, which undoubtedly is a plus.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

1. Its a method of slowly but surely annoying mods and admin to the point that we will put you on permanent mod status or perhaps disable your account completely. The only people actually IP-banned thus far have been commercial spammers. If you just behave, there will be no problems. And if you get a warning due to a misunderstanding then please PM the moderators so we can resolve the issue.

2. He/she will have to introduce itself personally later on. And he/she is a replacement for Shadowstrider, yes.

3. Excellent.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."