Very VERY strange glitch

Ok this happened when I turned on my Xbox to play KotOR 2. The first strange thing I noticed was on the screen where it says "Press Start".

Instead of the usual text on the screen about the Rad game engine copyright 1999-2004 Obsidian Entertainment etc etc.... It came up with random lines that I noticed to be dialogue and most probably game code from the game.

Here is what it said:

"M55>. You've done better before though. (Open turrets) (Open turrets) (Open turrets) (Open turrets)What are you doing here? I don't think we have any more business to discuss.Citadel Station . Bumani Exchange Corp. ELC-Holding-OffPlease, just leave me be.I'll be going now. Computer Small BigWP-Party-WP-Party_2WP.3SithCommando(TSF Door)...."

There is more, but I cant be bothered to copy it all down.

Also happened IN GAME, like the description of my Character Name Lightsabre Crystal. Instead of the usual "This crystal glows brilliantly" it was replaced by "Mira, I believe you know this one. Hanharr, I have heard tales of you..... etc".

I have also noticed this happening in various dialogue options.

Anyone have ANY IDEA what this very strange gltich is?? :lol:

EDIT: Ok...this problem is ocurring everywhere. It is especially annoying when it happens when I need to interface with a computer, I have no idea what each option is. Same as in dialogue, instead of what I say, it is replaced by some random lines obviously part of the game code.

I will try get some photos when I get my digicam working again.

Edited by DeathFmAfar

I'd say your dialogue.tlk is screwed up, but I wouldn't know how to fix it :- Good luck though!

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Did you just buy the game? If so, maybe it's faulty and you could try to exchange it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, since it's Xbox, I don't know what to tell you...I have no idea if you can even try to fix things like a potentially corrupted dialogue or other file on xbox.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was just asking about the hard drive, because I've seen people mod the XBOX without it, and some weird stuff can happen afterwards. Not sure what it could be--try cleaning the disk off? Have you cleared all KOTOR2 information from the hard drive? Try the game on another XBOX?