Splinter Cell 4

Darkside

Actually its a little embarassing the number of unopened games sitting on my shelf.

No, it is not embarassing, it is shocking. :thumbsup:

How can such things can be done? Don't you have a burning desire to play a game you just bought? I open the game package before I leave the store. Maybe because I only buy games I really want to play.

Hmm...well, bargain bins it is, then.

Gabe and Tycho tell me it's down to $20 at any Gamestop or EBGames, I plan on picking it up next time I'm down there. That's the Collector's Edition, not the reg'lar one, with the fancy tin case, DVD medium, and comics and goodies and junk! I'm a fan of the series, but cashflow was short when it was released and still is, and I figured I played the other two late, because I didn't know they were awesomeness, so I've just been playing my demo over, and over, and over, staring at the graphics that make my computer's GPU go all a pitter patter. :cry:

I don't know where the hell you'd get it in heathen countries though.

Is it "really" that much of an overhaul?

When I read the interview at the link it didn't seem like that big of a change IMO.

In reality? Probably not. In my mind? Enough to make me worry. I'm known to exaggerate heavily. It's not the mechanics that are bothering me so much as the overall feel of it. It's just... different. I'll most likely love it, but until then it seems funky to me.

Where does it talk about Sarah being dead? I didn't see anything about it there. Also I've changed my mind about this game. Sam was already a rather dark, cynical character. Even if they did kill his daughter and he's even more cynical because he's in a rougher spot, it'll be more in character than the change from light, whimsical sarcasm (Sand of Time) to OMG EMO (Warrior Within).

Does this one have co-op?

In the game, with terr'ists!

Is it "really" that much of an overhaul?

When I read the interview at the link it didn't seem like that big of a change IMO.

In reality? Probably not. In my mind? Enough to make me worry. I'm known to exaggerate heavily. It's not the mechanics that are bothering me so much as the overall feel of it. It's just... different. I'll most likely love it, but until then it seems funky to me.

What feels so different about it though? The only real difference is that there seems to be alternate paths. It still sounds like there will be a heavy amount of sneaking around in the game. I don't get where people say "Warrior Within all over again" or anything like that.

I guess it is different in that it's not "Do missions for Lambert." Sounds like he started off like that, but then got captured.

It just sounded that way to me upon first glance, mostly because it's kind of the same premise (lost everything, on the run from bad stuffs etc.). Mulling it over I don't think it will be, and now I really want this game too.

Actually its a little embarassing the number of unopened games sitting on my shelf.

No, it is not embarassing, it is shocking. :thumbsup:

How can such things can be done? Don't you have a burning desire to play a game you just bought? I open the game package before I leave the store. Maybe because I only buy games I really want to play.

I generally manage to wait until I get to the car if it's a new game, but only because I'm worried I'll lose some of the stuffs in the box!

Edited by Child of Flame