i NEED help

i sparred with hand maiden and then she became jedi i just appeared in the secret acadimy (where the secret jedi place thing is) and i had NO party members so i tryed to get one it said cant get member at this time and i have been wondering the place every since then theres no way to go i try to get in the hawk doesnt let me i try the medditation room its locked i run franticly threw the place and cant find ANYTHING except a plasteel cylender that i missed the first time i was there

i dont have a X-box so i cant download anything or else i would have already done that because it said somthing about this in the main topics :)

Edited by Elyk sith maurder

i sparred with hand maiden and then she became jedi i just appeared in the secret acadimy (where the secret jedi place thing is) and i had NO party members so i tryed to get one it said cant get member at this time and i have been wondering the place every since then theres no way to go i try to get in the hawk doesnt let me i try the medditation room its locked i run franticly threw the place and cant find ANYTHING except a plasteel cylender that i missed the first time i was there

i dont have a X-box so i cant download anything or else i would have already done that because it said somthing about this in the main topics :thumbsup:

Go to: www.team-gizka.org and dowload the hanmaiden fix. while your there you can also download the fuel fix wich fixes the incomplete fuel mission for telos.

then just put the files in your override folder of kotor2 if the override folder does not exist simply create it ;)

The DarkSide Clouds Everything