I flunked my first exam

Darth_Schmarth

Wow, for a guy who replies to the last post you just ignored the last post pretty violently. Are you trying to spam my comfort thread to closure? I just checked my record: Six threads out of ten that I started have ended up locked (counting this one, which has yet to be attended by a mod).

Edited by Darth_Schmarth

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I had an error returned.

I flunked a lot of exams. Studying just isn't my thing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Did I say "I flunked a lot of exams. Studying just isn't my thing."?

What I meant to say was, "Truly."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm pretty good at studying ([brag]no, I've told you a lie there; I'm a lazy tosser, but a pretty bright one at that[/brag]), but this wasn't studying; it was comparable to prolonged hardship in the wilderness without direction nor food.

Let's see...pruned from 6 pages down to 3 due to various 'fashion statements' and the sexual possibilities of baking. :blink:

I just checked my record: Six threads out of ten that I started have ended up locked (counting this one, which has yet to be attended by a mod).

There's still hope for this one.

Sucks about you bombing your test. The first semester is pretty easy to think you can coast and still get decent grades. Kinda painfull when you find out it's not true. :thumbsup:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

kiss.gif

There, there, Smartiepoo.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The first semester is pretty easy to think you can coast and still get decent grades. Kinda painfull when you find out it's not true. ;)

Yes, and the professors will be smart enough to know that lots of people do the same. They won't judge you on the basis of this fail. You'll ace the retakes. :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well it's not my first ever semester, only my first ever flunked exam. I did score well on the previous exam back in September, but that was before I started working 100+ hours per month while trying to study at the same time.