Happy Birthday

Darth Launch

Happy B-day to both! And to anyone else who might have a birthday soon.

That picture of Hoff is as distrubing now and the first time someone posted it....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A Darkside no le gusta cuando los gentes hablan en las idiomas extranjeras.  Ella es muy grunon.

Nr, Darkside houdt niet van het wanneer de mensen in talen spreken die zij niet begrijpt. Zij moet al manier naar de Vissen van Babel voor hulp gaan.

^If that makes no sense in Dutch, blame Babel Fish.

Happy birthday Kaftan, and happy late birthday Silver. May you both find happiness in the year to come.

sig2.gif

Heres to Silver Shadow having a great birthday. Kaftan... you can have a somewhat pleasant birthday with a brief period of melancholy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'd like to wish Mr. Barlast a "Happy Birthday"  :)

Here's my present for you Kaftan:

**Picture edited due to its extremely grotesque nature and unwelcome invasion of the retinas**

icon8.gif DL how can you do that to Kaftan? Not even my worst enemy would deserve to be "presented" with such a weapon of mass brain cell destruction.

:) Anyway, happy birthday KB and Silver, may you never be subjected to such debased gifts again.