The Onderonian Diplomat

But he didn't need dialogue for that. He could have had floats like the bunches ofother random fillers around the station. I think that Elvin6 is correct and his role was cut after he was placed, unless of course someone can provide hard proof to the contrary.

Strangely, there are no cut lines in his .dlg file. I think he was simply unfinished, not cut.

Hes part of the darkside smuggling quest.

In other word, if you dont have a med pack and cant open the supply container he is used for that.

Had to do it once in one of my games is why I know.

Other then that hes a waste. I always thought he might have something to do with Onderon stuff but if he did it was cut or never put in.

Ah... ok thanks Kalfear. I never need help opening the container though. Who would when you can bash it open? Quest items won't break... will they?

EDIT: Actually, the more I think of it, I still think he had more of a role but it was cut out, or just not completed all together due to time limits. Ok so he helps the player open the container, but he didn't need to be an Onderonian diplomat to do that, it would actually make more sense that a medical bay employee would help the player get medical supplies. The old "OMG my friend's been hurt! I need medical supplies!!! NOW!!!!" trick would work fine. He must have been intended to do something else.

Edited by Cassidy

Well, if you bring Vaklu to power, his lines will change.

Hmmm didn't know that. I'll have to pay him a visit when I play a game where I chose Vaklu over the queen.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

well actually when ur on Onderon there is someone in the cantina who needs a starport visa and also u actually fought with him in the wars and hes now a republic spy and once u tell him theres an onderion dipolmat on telos he wants to go there and asks if u have a spare starport visa and if u give him one he leaves but ive never seen him at telos

along with the argument in the cantina

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.