any good RPGs

Hullo Lancer. Haven't seen you for a while. What's up?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If you are looking for free RPG game playing online there are a lot of muds and mushes you can join. Do a google search for Mush Client for the right software and there will be some links for you to check out. If you want free rules systems then the afformentioned Fuzion is okay to start with and it does have a lot of websites devoted to it. Also you can got to Wizards of the Coast and download the d20 System SRD for free. here is a lot of information there that you can read up on and form your own campaign off of it.

Hullo Lancer. Haven't seen you for a while. What's up?

Hey Musopticon! What's up? School is finally out for the Christmas break so I am able to waste my time on these forums again until at least when Spring semester starts.

So I trust that discussion on these boards has been interesting lately?

And it kinda sucks that Ender left.. I didn't know that there was drama behind the scenes.

Lancer

image002.gifLancer

Interesting? You bet, especially after the devs came back.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 4 weeks later...

RPG-Chronicles is a fledgling RPG business which currently hosts many roleplays, both original and fan based. They are looking for artists, concept design members, and publishing experienced individuals to get their ideas from the drawing board to the press.

If you are looking for horror, try Twilight in New Orleans , an original premise set in New Orleans, or Ever Green. Both these sites will be under "Twilight and Shadow", their horror based RPGs.

The key to the above sites, is to put all the relevant information into a RPG setting guide, complete with rules, character creation guides, and possible storylines for would be Storytellers.

Star wars? Well I would try The Jedi Praxeum. A site based 87 years after Return of the Jedi.

If you have an interest in assisting RPGC, here is a thread where they are working on the origins of Werewolves and Vampires. Quite original. I hope they make it an RPG guide. Would rock as a game. Here is the link Origins

There are other sites, but too many to list, so I named those which usually are popular.