What Do You Want To Do In Kotor2

What Do You Want To Do In Kotor2  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Want To Do In Kotor2

• Raise a Apprentice To Be your Sith Apprentice
    • Raise a Apprentice To Be your Jedi Apprentice
    • Dont Teach The Apprentice Anything

You guys must not remember Luke throwing away his lightsaber and told his father to help him to return him to the light. You guys say how luke was crying for his daddy but Vader lifted Palps with one hand and dropped in an exhaust shaft. Palps sure was powerful, could forsee anything except getting thrown into an exhuast shaft. :D  The light side RULES!!!!!!!

first of all palp is like 100 years old, and ok i never said he was tough, he was a weak old fool. You know the dark side is stronger, thats why we are winning in Kotor OOOOOOOOOOO DISS

DARK SIDE ALL THE WAY

o course yoda would say that, he follows the light side, he wont diss his own side. Just face it the light side is weak, the focus on weak points of the force. Thats why the sith always win

As I remember the Sith were extinct until Ep. 1 and then wiped out again in Ep. 6. I remember Luke doing the celebrating and his father turning to the lightside when everything was said and done. Lightside strong, Darkside weak.

Wrong and wrong.

Cheers!

As I remember the Sith were extinct until Ep. 1 and then wiped out again in Ep. 6. I remember Luke doing the celebrating and his father turning to the lightside when everything was said and done. Lightside strong, Darkside weak.

Wrong and wrong.

Cheers!

How am I wrong?! Ki Adi Mundi says that "The Sith have been extinct for a millenia" If this is wrong then you are considering the EU wihich doesn't count movie wise. And I don't believe the Darkside is stronger but the more seductive and easier path. Evil never wins.

Wrong and wrong.

Cheers!

How am I wrong?! Ki Adi Mundi says that "The Sith have been extinct for a millenia" If this is wrong then you are considering the EU wihich doesn't count movie wise. And I don't believe the Darkside is stronger but the more seductive and easier path. Evil never wins.

see the light side eats nuts, and whines cause all there peeps join us

see the light side eats nuts, and whines cause all there peeps join us

LOL ;) . What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause, to use their own knowledge against them. You guys jump to the quickest solution and the easier path, but in the end the light owns the dark. But I still think the darkside is cool, just not my thing.

This link is to Star Wars.com and it tells how Darth Bane kept the Sith order alive and how it stayed in the Shadows until episode 1. Hence the Sith were never wiped out.

Click

This link tells of the Sith after the fall of the empire. Even as Vader died Mara Jade a Sith assassain lived. Also Emperor Palpatine was cloned and both Exar Kun and Marka Ragnos were never truely dead. Hence again the Sith were not wiped out.

Click

Although it doesn't matter as far as this discussion goes if you only care about the movies why are you even posting on this site? Go play Obi Wan or post at the Episode III game site. ;)

Cheers!

This link is to Star Wars.com and it tells how Darth Bane kept the Sith order alive and how it stayed in the Shadows until episode 1. Hence the Sith were never wiped out.

Click

This link tells of the Sith after the fall of the empire. Even as Vader died Mara Jade a Sith assassain lived.

[/url]

Click

Although it doesn't matter as far as this discussion goes if you only care about the movies why are you even posting on this site? Go play Obi Wan or post at the Episode III game site.  ;)

Cheers!

I, as well as others, were asked how we wanted to train our apprentice. I answered. And was criticized about how I would teach my student and I defended myself. If my posting here bothers you then get used to it or don't read it. I actually like debating which side is better and why. So if you please... go that way-----> :p

dude no body was making fun of u, it was a joke u and me had. I am sorry if i went to far  <_<

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about Dead skin mask. And speaking of which, I don't mind discussing the history about the Jedi and the Sith. All EU, though good, is canon as far as Lucas is concerned. The movies is what SW is not EU. Just because I don't know much about EU doesn't mean I am ignorant, perhaps you are the one who is ignorant because you can't discuss SW without the EU. :(

dude no body was making fun of u, it was a joke u and me had. I am sorry if i went to far  <_<

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about Dead skin mask. And speaking of which, I don't mind discussing the history about the Jedi and the Sith. All EU, though good, is canon as far as Lucas is concerned. The movies is what SW is not EU. Just because I don't know much about EU doesn't mean I am ignorant, perhaps you are the one who is ignorant because you can't discuss SW without the EU. :unsure:

:(

I wouldn't teach my apprentice anything and then use the stupid little git as a punchbag when i was pissed

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.