Moving.

Child of Flame

If I were going to be a counsellor, I'd go whole hog and grab an MFT.

Kissing the asses of teachers is one of the things I've always been best at, only reason I didn't pass Highschool is because I spent too many days out playing rather than sitting in class doing nothing. I'd pick up my assignments when I was there, hand them in, rinse and repeat. Things went even more south than they already were my Junior year when my mom had a stroke, and I stayed home to help take care of her.

I went back to school shortly before she died, in an independent studies program, was set to have a diploma in my hands by now, but my teacher lied to me and told me she could do things she knew she wasn't allowed (namely keep me in the program for a month or two after I turned eighteen). Shame too, because my GPA in there would have been a perfect 4.0.

I ended up taking the GED so they'd allow me in the JC up here.

Little Flame!

you do not want to move.

You need...

1) CASH! And lots of it if you're not moving in with someone.

2) A PLAN! Without a plan and the means to implement it, you'll most likely be heading home and begging your parents to let you move back in.

3) A VEHICLE! Without a vehicle you will have a hard time transporting yourself, let alone your things.

4) CONNECTIONS! Moving to a location where you have no friends or family is a recipe of disaster!

Seirra should be pretty cheap for community. (I think the community colleges are at 24 bucks a credit now...) and if you get good grades in College you'll be able to ignore high school.

Personally I'd move north to Portland, OR. They have good public transport and about 3 colleges within city limits. also low income housing is pretty easy to find. Lived there for six months and loved it so :shrugs:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Arrhh...you americans. It's note even remotely possible to have a hiatus between school in Europe. You'll lose most of what you've learned and they prefer people fresh from the lower level. I sort of...envy you, Eru.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I wish.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I too am considering the same thing, but (un?)fortunately i still have 2 years to wait before i do go on travels between college and uni. I am planning to go and live in Australia for a year, so i am trying to plan it properly now, although i know all my 'planning' probably won't work out right. :blink:

But anyway, Child, all you need really is a fair amount of money, some contacts wherever you are going and most probably a plan of where you are going to stay when you get there, getting a job can be worried about later :lol:.

Oh and you need a VW camper van for a transport! :D