Star Wars Geeks Come Hither

Child of Flame

While it is probably not known to many on here, I was a rather rabid Star Wars fan when I was younger. Thusly I have amassed a moderately sized book collection based in George Lucas' most famous setting. Due to the nature in which I accquired most of them (used book stores), I have at least one which I believe to be out of print (The Han Solo Adventures).

I have not read any of them in several years, and I will probably never read any of them again, thinking my little brother might enjoy them, I tried to get him to read one of them, but sadly, his enjoyment of reading is rather below what mine was at his age, despite being a Star Wars fan himself.

What I estimate to be maybe a fourth to a third of them are in Hard Cover, if that is of any interest, but the majority of them are paperback.

I'd be willing to let them go for the price of shipping and handling otherwise they'll probably end up going to Ames for store credit.

I hope this is not took as an advertisement by Obsidian management, as I do not intend to make any profit, but rather just find someone who will enjoy these books as much as I used to.

Actually, I did this with Atreides and it was quite successful. In fact, I had him send me the money order after he recieved the Magic Cards in the mail. That was shipping from California to Australia. He got the cards with some extra goodies I included, like a life counter. He sent me the money order with some extra goodies, like different lands from the newest MtG set. It was all good.

As a matter of fact, I bet there's a good chance Obsidian won't like a lot of this business going down on their board, but it's not like I made a profit on the cards. So, before the thread is locked, if someone would like a crack at my Iron Crown Lord of the Rings card set with some 2.5-3k cards, my 2k+ Mythos cards, my 1k or so Battletech cards, or my 3-4k L5R cards, let me know by PM and we'll work out the same deal. I like them, but they're just taking up space in my house.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!