Questions

ZeroDark9

Hello, I am working toward a job in computer games and well I am still in High School. I am writing a research paper right now and need a interview with a level Designer or programmer. If any one would like to help me with this please PM me thank you.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

yeah you would be good could u answer these questions? Just change Programmer to 3d-modeling. Thanks man.

1. What is your name and age?

2. What is your current job and position?

3. How long have you been working in the field of game programming or programming in general?

4. What type of schooling or training did you take to get to where you are today?

5. In the past what has been you favorite position you have held?

6. How many programming languages do you know and how do you use these in programming a game? Also how many more do you learn to keep your skills sharp?

7. Do you like your job or is there something you would change, if so then what would that be?

8. What is your favorite game you have made and what is your favorite game you haven

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Q: What is your name and age?

A: Alex T, 15

Q: What is your current job and position?

A: Im currently learning (10th grade), no job since im too young to work.

Q: How long have you been working in the field of 3d art or 3d art in general?

A: Since the beginning of 2003, my friend got me into it, enjoyed it ever since.

Q: What type of schooling or training did you take to get to where you are today?

A: Since school has been useless, i had to learn everything myself, althought i would like to go to some college with art/game developing lessons.

Q: In the past what has been you favorite position you have held?

A: Since i havent done anything else (YET!), ive got no choice than to say 3D modelling. I have been doing some website designing, but was awefull, and ive been studying some visual basic at school, but never got into it.

Q: How many 3d modeling programs have/do you used/use and how do you use these doing 3d models? Also how many more do you learn to keep

your skills sharp?

A: At the moment, i use only 3D Studio Max, but id like to learn maya, id like learn as much as possible to keep/improve my skills.

Q: Do you like your job or is there something you would change, if so then what would that be?

A: I like 3d art, but i dislike school, so id like to get a job instead. school is useless anyway.

Q: What is your favorite game you have made and what is your favorite game you haven

I hope the thread author understands that there's a mile of difference between a professional and some dolt who has a hobby and calls school 'useless'.

Really, the best way to get anwers is to PM one of the devs. As it's not about upcoming games or "omg, I wtn pixx!!11", you're likely to get answers that way.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I hope the thread author understands that there's a mile of difference between a professional and some dolt who has a hobby and calls school 'useless'.

Really, the best way to get anwers is to PM one of the devs. As it's not about upcoming games or "omg, I wtn pixx!!11", you're  likely to get answers that way.

I am trying to get Professional and Amateur people to have a wide base. And I have PM'ed a dev.

zerodark9.png

Good for you. :huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds