teh Smallville thread

Kor Qel Droma

That was my guess as well.  I just don't remember him having the whole 'burning touch' power.  And an Oreo addiction.

I really hope this is the last season for this show.

Martian Manhunter does in fact have an oreo addiction. Why he's not eating the whole damn oreo... I don't know.

Also, I think this will be the last season. Earlier in the season Clark vowed to complete Jor El's training once the Zoners were all defeated. After his training, he becomes Superman.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Also, I think this will be the last season. Earlier in the season Clark vowed to complete Jor El's training once the Zoners were all defeated. After his training, he becomes Superman.

I certainly hope so. This show has been losing steam for a bout two seasons now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm looking forward to Justice. A friend of mine designed the costumes for Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman, so it will be cool to see how they work in live action.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Since the whole plotline this season has been pretty obvious, there's really only one question: does Clark suit up before or after he sees the others banded together?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Since the whole plotline this season has been pretty obvious, there's really only one question: does Clark suit up before or after he sees the others banded together?

The producers have said multiple times that Clark would never wear the suit or fly on Smallville.

But I can't help but feel that the last shot of the series should be Clark flying out of a phone booth in red, yellow and blue with the Superman theme from the movies playing in the background.

Maybe 'suit up' wasn't the best way to phrase that, since we all know he won't be donning tights anytime soon. But thanks for pointing that out again, Astro.

What I was referring to is will Clark wait for all of the other supers to organize before he joins up or will he be the guy to lead them all?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Maybe 'suit up' wasn't the best way to phrase that, since we all know he won't be donning tights anytime soon.  But thanks for pointing that out again, Astro.

What I was referring to is will Clark wait for all of the other supers to organize before he joins up or will he be the guy to lead them all?

From what I hear, Green Arrow will be the one organizing them.

Devastatorsig.jpg