Your reaction to HK-47's appearance in Galaxies?

Sikon

Your reaction to HK-47's appearance in Galaxies?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Your reaction to HK-47's appearance in Galaxies?

• Positive
    • Negative
    • Neutral

Yeah, I think LA is running out of ideas! I mean to think that HK-47 would survive 4 thousand years with out maintenence or power and be found on an old ship on Mustafar of all places is a bit far fetched!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

To begin with, had a spaceship made of metal really crash-landed on Mustafar, it would most certainly be long gone in a span of 4,000 years due to the intense heat and constant volcanic eruptions. The buildings on Mustafar seen in Episode III are still there only because of they were protected by a generated force shield. A 4,000 year olf space battle ship would not have had this.

Either LucasFarts had no logic in making this decision, or they did but didn't care to use it. It maked little-to-no sense, and the actualy character (in and of himself) really has no purpose of being in the game.

LucasFarts needs to really get their asses on the ball. So far they have done nothing but dig themselves into a deeper and deeper hole. And their move to Presidio has yet to show any signs of improvement to the company.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

To begin with, had a spaceship made of metal really crash-landed on Mustafar, it would most certainly be long gone in a span of 4,000 years due to the intense heat and constant volcanic eruptions. The buildings on Mustafar seen in Episode III are still there only because of they were protected by a generated force shield. A 4,000 year olf space battle ship would not have had this.

Either LucasFarts had no logic in making this decision, or they did but didn't care to use it. It maked little-to-no sense, and the actualy character (in and of himself) really has no purpose of being in the game.

LucasFarts needs to really get their asses on the ball. So far they have done nothing but dig themselves into a deeper and deeper hole. And their move to Presidio has yet to show any signs of improvement to the company.

Having played SWG and seeing how poorly Sony runs it.

I still think this is MORE a reflection on Sonys failing then LA.

Sure LA had to approve the idea but Sony had to request it first.

SOE has mishandled SWG since day one. hense why they have remade it from ground up basically 3 times over (and still havent got it right)

I play SWG and, while it seems rather far-fetched, im not gonna cry over the whole idea; Its more realistic than walking in on Revan talking to the Exile or something. Just get over it-SWG's on the verge of bustness (which, unlike almost everyone here, upsets me as I actually enjoy it), and they needed a decent idea that'd attract peopel-newbies and such, people who wud scream if they saw HK on the front of the game.

All I ask is for Battlewookiee, Guildmaster, or some other guy to come here and stop this totally pointless debate. Get over it you pessimists.

Edited by Styur Voln