Bush: "We Do Not Torture"

Commissar

:thumbsup:  :lol:  :lol:

are you the Iraqi information minister????????

you know that I can hit "quote" and start typeing before you edit?

Right, but you also EDITED your post a few minutes after that.

It OBVIOUSLY doesn't mean any intended suferring, as imprisonment is causing someone intention suffering

your a joke

And no one was claiming that it did.

Now prove your ****ing claim

Snip

^a defeated loser who makes false claims about the Geneva convention, is not aware that Jessica Lynch denies her own mistreatment, Thinks that Jay Bybee is a girl, refuses to answer the question: are detainees at Abu Ghraib POWS?" etc.

Yes Euros (Spanish) started it and done most of the harm....but Hades is arguing that many of those later took part in the foundation of the US and that the US continued where the Europeans stopped which is I'm afraid true.

Yes. Although in some cases it wasnt completely unjustified (although equally in many it was). Top of the list is hunting the Bufalo almost to extinction since it had the biggest knock on effect. Well don't forget all that happened in reality was a name change. Those early US folks were still European with the same sort of disregard for other cultures.

That is true, but if we don't take responsibilty from the point our country was founded, then when do we start? Post-slavery?

That blood is on alot of peoples hads, not just the Spanish, btw

Kumaq, you and Yrkoon are starting to be boring and pigheaded as me and Commy in the airstrike thread. :lol:"

It's a little different, as I'm not trying to convice him so much as actually embarrass him :-" , but yea, good call. :">

P.S. Just saw your sig :thumbsup:  :p

I just said outloud what your thinking :lol:

Ever seen the documentry "The Corporation"? Reminds me of that.

Not yet, this also reminds me of a tycoon in my country who has a line of stores with such small wages for his employes it makes me sick. So if one of his employes tried to pay off his new 600 000 euros -mercedes maybach- he would need to work for excatly 215 years or so....nothing :mellow:

Peace prevails then. :mellow:

Could we close this now?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mongering for Yrkoon's blood, eh?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Not Yrkoon? What then?

Keep it up. Your pictastic-score is raising like a tsunami.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Mongering for Yrkoon's blood, eh?

I've taken everything I wanted from him already :mellow:

DENIED!

bushshake1qg.jpg

What, you're the one on the left?

By the way, If the Bush administration doesn't condone torture then why are they fighting tooth and nail to give the CIA the right to use it?

C'mon mr. Legalese, hit us up with those logical, blood causing teeth you claim to have and give us the answer to that question.

Edited by Yrkoon

snip

I'll call you "Sunshine"

Praise the Lord

cloofull1or.jpg

"By the way, If the Bush administration doesn't condone torture then why are they fighting tooth and nail to give the CIA the right to use it?"

I never said they didn't condone torture, just that the memo wasn't a smoking gun. and you know that sunshine!

Edited by kumquatq3

That is true, but if we don't take responsibilty from the point our country was founded, then when do we start? Post-slavery?

That blood is on alot of peoples hads, not just the Spanish, btw

Thats a good question. I just wanted to point out that "American Values" were not something that arrived at the same time as the name was changed.

I know. I did only say the Spanish kicked things off.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

That's my prime minister.  (w00t)

I know, I've been waiting for a good time to post it, but instead I posted it now

I know. I did only say the Spanish kicked things off.

wasn't aimed at you specifically

Edited by kumquatq3

I know, I've been waiting for a good time to post it, but instead I posted it now

wasn't aimed at you specifically

You have to admire the skill that went into making that.

No harm done :mellow:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]