need some help

ok there were 2 other threads on it w/o any actualy help so ill make new one

im still not shure on what causes it but all of companions have opposite alignment then mine so if im light side they are all dark side.... its rather annoying

there wasnt realy any info on it anywhere just 1 post saying its cheats related issue

but how can it apply if i never actualy used cheats i didnt even activate console or trainers editors w/e

besides i reinstalled game did complete uninstall cleaned up registry as well any help?

currently i do have some influence on each one.... but you notice it only when you shift to light/dark side.... since it just moves everyone to opposite.... tho if you add party member he/she sometimes actualy stays in proper align up untill you transit to new area...

currently i do have some influence on each one.... but you notice it only when you shift to light/dark side.... since it just moves everyone to opposite.... tho if you add party member he/she sometimes actualy stays in proper align up untill you transit to new area...

Transit as in the holorecords on Telos? Or as in using the Ebon Hawk?

Transit as in the holorecords on Telos? Or as in using the Ebon Hawk?

if you add to party from party menagment screen, tho they stay in correct alignment only as long as you stay on same map then they get turned opposite side again..... even if you are jedi master/sith lord it still glitches no matter.. only kreia isnt affected since she always neutral.... rest even t3-m4 go evil if you play light side and vise/versa

Edited by HiSaZuL

• 1 month later...
It's nice to know someone else has this problem.  I have been searching for a way to fix this ever since I got the game.  Too bad no one seems to know what's wrong.

I've had problems with influence. I used an influence walkthrough and never got influence success with some characters. I gave up and got a KOTOR save game editor. Some of those guys will have an influence failure with an influence of 100 (which is max), like Kriea and HK. I set their influence to 999 and had no more problems.