Planescape Torment question

Atreides

If you decline Many-As-One's request to kill the Silent King in the Dead Nations, then  you'll end up fighting a never ending number of cranium rats.  So either reload to and earlier save (if you want to complete that quest), or simply head back down to the Warrens of Thought and leave!

Yeah, that's what happened. Luckily I have a quicksave before I went in.

I'm running v1.1 so it should be already patched. On an alternate note I'm not sure if my circle of Zerthimon's broken. I re-read the 6th circle and it's just 1 line - something about steel while the first time I read it it was about Zerthimon and the Queen disagreeing on continuing war.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Are you sure your Int/Wis are high enough to read the Circle of Zerthimon at that level?

I believe your analysis is correct Miss Darque. Insufficient Int/Wis checks will result in a lack of dialogue options - namely the correct one as the case may be. :huh:

By learning the teachings of Zerthimon, Darque has become stronger.

manthing2.jpg

I love that line too :wub:

In knowing the teachings of Zerthimon, I have become stronger...

That's still my all time fav gaming line though :)

I liked Dak'kon so much I even transcribed the whole Circle of Zerthimon into a notebook somewhere, that was an awesome read :)

I love that line too :wub:

In knowing the teachings of Zerthimon, I have become stronger...

That's still my all time fav gaming line though :)

I liked Dak'kon so much I even transcribed the whole Circle of Zerthimon into a notebook somewhere, that was an awesome read :)

The Circle of Zerthimon is JUST THAT COOL. Look no further than here dear Sister Circle. :cool:

Also: I like the new avy.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

The Circle of Zerthimon is JUST THAT COOL.  Look no further than here dear Sister Circle.  :cool:

Omg! omg! omg! That is awesome :wub:

Thank you :D

Also: I like the new avy.

Hey thanks :)

It's one of my fav characters from my new fav game Indigo Prophecy :)

(yes... I'm a bit fixated.. I know)

Even though the part of the story that pic is from does make me sad. <_<

Ok, it was a bug I think - I couldn't read the full 6th circle past the first time. However there was the deeper-meaning teachings once I bumped up my wisdom. I'm on the 8th circle now.

Plus Many-as-one isn't supposed to die I think. I believe it's scripted to run away and once you've killed all the rats that are after you, a message pops up to say that they surrender.

On a sad note, it seems I can only sell 1 tail at a time to the office of vermin. Since I wasn't going to click that 100+ times I sold them at a discount to one of the merchants for around 75 coppers.

Pharod just got knocked off by the shadows - I'm heading to plunder his stash - another question:

What happens if I get mazed by the Lady of Pain - is there a way out/experience? Is it a positive thing?

It's positive.. in fact needed... once.

Don't do it twice... or screwed you shall be.

and there is a way out, but for the life of me I can't remember... also, don't leave without getting "everything there"

Sounds cool - I remember finding a Lady doll though I didn't piss her off at the time. Will try it now. Why's it needed? I played through several times without getting mazed. The only maze which is compulsory is Ravel's.

Edit: Btw is it really tough - ie should be average-high lvl? I haven't headed into the Clerk's Ward etc yet. I've just picked up Annah not long ago.

Edited by Atreides