Planescape Torment question

Atreides

Is it possible to kill Many-as-one? I've killed all the cranium rats that come into the throne room (Dak'kon + Swarm curse ftw) and have corned a panicked Many-as-one and have been hitting him for about 10 minutes with magical weapons.

Dak'kon's got his magical blade, Morte's equiped with magical +1 piercing damage (Ingres' teeth) and I'm using a +1 dagger on him. No damage numbers floating up. It resists my magic too.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Is it possible to kill Many-as-one?  I've killed all the cranium rats that come into the throne room (Dak'kon + Swarm curse ftw) and have corned a panicked Many-as-one and have been hitting him for about 10 minutes with magical weapons.

Dak'kon's got his magical blade, Morte's equiped with magical +1 piercing damage (Ingres' teeth) and I'm using a +1 dagger on him.  No damage numbers floating up.  It resists my magic too.

If you decline Many-As-One's request to kill the Silent King in the Dead Nations, then you'll end up fighting a never ending number of cranium rats. So either reload to and earlier save (if you want to complete that quest), or simply head back down to the Warrens of Thought and leave!

Alternatively, you could try:

SW-deathstarSUPER.jpg

manthing2.jpg