Bioware gets eaten?

Morgoth

As an aside, I just noticed on I believe EB games' site that there is now a NWN Diamond edition (or some other kind of mathematical shape) which includes the OC, HotU, SoU and Kingmaker.

Thats why the game is clocking up big numbers. In most cases it's cheaper to pick up the compilations than it is to buy things seperate.

That's how I ended up owning 3 copies of NwN. Not that I paid a great deal for any other than the first.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If you guys want to talk about the macaroni verion of NWN, how little DA info there is out there (next to none), or how Battleground Inifinity was originally planned as an MMO eckspearence then start a thread on it. For now, lets stick to hyperbolic conjectures and speculations about how BioWare will suddenly make Triple X: Cubed - More X than you can Dream about Vin Diesel with®.

K?

THX!

If you guys want to talk about the macaroni verion of NWN, how little DA info there is out there (next to none), or how Battleground Inifinity was originally planned as an MMO eckspearence then start a thread on it.  For now, lets stick to hyperbolic conjectures and speculations about how BioWare will suddenly make Triple X: Cubed - More X than you can Dream about Vin Diesel with

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)