The NBA is Back Baby

kumquatq3

Spud Webb was an amazing story, but not much of a player, not much ata all.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya they won by nine, this Rockets team looks really really good, they just need to play a bit to get "gelled"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

OMG!!!!!!!!

WE CAN FROM 21 down in the 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 threes in the 4th!!!!!!!!!!!

30-7 Bulls run!!!!!!!!!11

are PF hit a game tying three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

kirk hinrich got hurt, sprained ankle

Edited by kumquatq3

Is Ben Gordon still coming off the bench?

Ya, Kirk is one of the "truer" points in the league, the only problem with Gordon is hes a little smallish

Lets Go Suns, they own u all!

except, apparently, Dallas

basketball is pretty boring, but still ten times better than baseball and american football. what the hell is the point of those two?

To show soccer how exciting a sport can be :ermm:"

soccer?

...and don't lie to me, i've actually seen a baseball game and an american football game. exciting is probably the last adjective i'd used to describe said sports.

...and don't lie to me, i've actually seen a baseball game and an american football game. exciting is probably the last adjective i'd used to describe said sports.

ignorance on a subject is not the subjects fault :)"

the only problem with Gordon is hes a little smallish

and a little streaky.

I like him, but I'm not on that bandwagon just yet

Edited by kumquatq3

ignorance on a subject is not the subjects fault :devil:"

actually, i think the fact that i'm not ignorant on this subject is what makes me think said sports are DULL! the two are just too plain and simple. no variety or flow. too many breaks and such...

however, i'll probably watch the spurs match tonight. it's on here tonight and i kind of like the spurs. go manu!

OMG!!!!!!!!

WE CAN FROM 21 down in the 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 threes in the 4th!!!!!!!!!!!

30-7 Bulls run!!!!!!!!!11

are PF hit a game tying three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

kirk hinrich got hurt, sprained ankle

I turned off the game toward the end of the 3rd quarter when we were losing by 26 points and went to bed. We were getting our butt kicked. I can't believe we came back and won. I'm mad I didn't see it! :devil:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

actually, i think the fact that i'm not ignorant on this subject is what makes me think said sports are DULL! the two are just too plain and simple. no variety or flow. too many breaks and such...

I would think you would want MORE breaks from soccer :devil:"

I would think you would want MORE breaks from soccer :-"

It's called football. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

if we can weather amare's injury without looking like the average clippers year up to his return and he gets back to being well and into good form for the playoffs then we'll take it, if not, spurs repeat....

if not....

atlanta

edit: btw, clippers on top of the league, what days have come....

Edited by Ewen Brown