2 annoying problems

Hey all,

I finally decided to pick up KotOR2 and start playing it again, but at the moment im stuck on two particular parts of it.

I am in Freedon Nadd's tomb, and in one of the side-rooms off from the entrance, where there is the DS taint/storm.

[1]My party leader is Visas, and for whatever reason, i cant seem to be able to control the storm. I managed to do it once, but forgot to save afterwards, and now cant do it again! :mellow: :angry: The annoying thing is, that i choose exactly the same options as before and I can't whatsoever control it (LS of course).

[2]My second problem, is to do with the terminal in that exact same room, i cannot figure out the equation to unlock the case in that room, so if anyone can just tell me what it is ill appreciate it :) (i failed maths).

Any help for either of these will be muchly appreciated :)

Fisrtly, for the storm, give Visas every item you have that raises her Wisdom and/or charisma. It also helps if she is LS mastery.

Secondly, the answer to the console question is "C", but I don't know if that is the right console. If not then I will get back to you on that.

Edited by Akhan225

If you are referring to the terminal towards the right side of the tomb, then the equation is: 6 x 2 which gives 12, then 12 - 8 = 4, followed by 4 + 9 = 13 and the last part being 13 x 1 = 13

And thanks to Akhan225 for clarifying.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

[1]My party leader is Visas, and for whatever reason, i cant seem to be able to control the storm. I managed to do it once, but forgot to save afterwards, and now cant do it again! :shifty: :angry: The annoying thing is, that i choose exactly the same options as before and I can't whatsoever control it (LS of course).

If you are LS, it's really not worth the effort. All you'll gain is a very temporary increase to your STR and CON.

If you're DS, then it's worth soaking it up, since you'll gain a new power.

Thanks for everyone's help right here, its much appreciated :shifty:

It was the mathematical equation console that i was talking about BTW Akhan, but thanks anyway :).

Just out of interest, what is the new power earned if you are DS? (Since i am not playing DS)

Thanks for everyone's help right here, its much appreciated :shifty:

It was the mathematical equation console that i was talking about BTW Akhan, but thanks anyway :).

Just out of interest, what is the new power earned if you are DS? (Since i am not playing DS)

Depends on what powers you already have. I gained plague the first time I played through.

There are actually two places where there exists some dark side energy. One will grant you something in the Wound / Choke / Kill tree, the other grants you something in the Slow / Affliction / Plague tree.

You can still be LS and get these powers, if you don't mind taking in a good number of DS points.