Help, With Malachor V please...

i fail to understand how anyone could have trouble on malachor v. the greater storm beast was easy, all the sith in the academy were easy, sion was easy, in fact the only part i had a little trouble on was against kreia's three lightsabers.

i fail to understand how anyone could have trouble on malachor v. the greater storm beast was easy, all the sith in the academy were easy, sion was easy, in fact the only part i had a little trouble on was against kreia's three lightsabers.

Since you seem to be so good at it explain how you do it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The greater storm beast caught me by surprise so I ran like hell and got to a corner where he stopped following me, but my combat was still engaged. I hadn't used my blaster rifle since the beginning of the game, but I thought I might give it a try for a change. Sure enough, the dope just stood still while I shot him dead. He would have been tough otherwise.

When I fought the Greater Storm Beast, I was around a level 30 and I was a Weapons Master with two really powerful lightsabers. Before the fight, I changed my lightsaber style to Juyo (this style actually worked better than all the others for me) and I used force enlightenment ( I had all three of the force powers).

I just ran up to him, and one power and flurry attack and it was dead (although I think I used one force crush).

Edited by Jedi Guardian

I actually thought that Kreia's three lightsabers were not that difficult.

Well it depends on what class and prestige you are. Me...I was a guardian and weapon master with lightsaber superiorization III. Not a thing stood in my way. :thumbsup:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I actually thought that Kreia's three lightsabers were not that difficult.

Well it depends on what class and prestige you are. Me...I was a guardian and weapon master with lightsaber superiorization III. Not a thing stood in my way. :devil:

Same, I just selected anything that had to do with my lightsaber in my skills

Edited by Jedi Guardian