KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

In KOTOR III.

we need four "true sith" sith lords.

most of the characters from the games.

better robes.

a finished ending with revan and exile and their followers. and lots of detailed space battles. teaming together or opposing. choice of light sabre colors. the ebon hawk of course should return since it is a symbol of kotor. and a bloody good epic ending and not a s**t ending.

I'm still playing around with the thought of self-sacrifice. Tragic heroes rule.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm still playing around with the thought of self-sacrifice. Tragic heroes rule.

That and fallen heros who go bad than see the light and try and redeem their sins. Love those types of stories.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

No.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why four Sith Lords?

Why

lots of detailed space battles. ...

?

This is just a sink for all the "KotOR3" graffiti, to prevent the rest of the fora being swamped in dumb ideas. There is no need for reason or reasons, just a deluge of opinion

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It would be better if the final boss IS NOT a Sith lord.

I have an idea of several endgame duels:

-your character versus endgame boss (could be even a "fallen" party member)

- most important party member versus some powerful sith lord/or apprentice of the sith lord

-2nd important party member versus another powerful baddie

-LS restricted party member versus DS restricted party member(like Mira v/s HAnhar duel)

- 2nd LS restricted party member versus 2nd DS restricted party member(if any)

Well, these are just ideas.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Why do you like these options? Why favour them instead of a Sith Lord final boss? You have stated your opinion without any indication of why you prefer it. It would help discussion if you say why, because maybe we can talk about other ways to provide what you want

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, it also underscores goodness of character: anybody can be a winner if one allows cheating and selfishness; it takes a real hero to pay the ultimate sacrifice for others, especially when they are not personally at risk without consciously stepping in harm's way.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I wouldn't regard Smeagol as a willing hero (sure, he was a reluctant hero: moreover a unknowing and unmeaning hero); Frodo didn't really sacrifice much (except his optimistic worldview, ancestral home, lifelong friends, na

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, you did have a final boss

Breen

had to be stopped, just you had to destroy the machinery rather than his own body, directly. That's just like Deus Ex ... hmmmm I might just go and lay Deus Ex now ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It would be better if the final boss IS NOT a Sith lord.
It would be even better if there was no "final boss". I quite dislike the concept and was glad when there turned to be no bosses in Half-Life 2.

Final bosses, though cliche, are still a staple of many games. I think one of Halo's strong points was the end, in which you didn't have to actually kill anybody (a definite turn from the rest of the game's content), just get the hell out in a warthog before being blown to oblivion.