PSP

karka

Hot Shots Golf was pretty charming, even if your not a big golf fan. I haven't found much else compelling.

The game I'm waiting for is (I think) Midway's Arcade Classics #2. It has Paperboy, Mortal Kombat, and a few other nice gems. I think it's out mid-November.

Hot Shots Golf was pretty charming, even if your not a big golf fan.  I haven't found much else compelling.

The game I'm waiting for is (I think) Midway's Arcade Classics #2.  It has Paperboy, Mortal Kombat, and a few other nice gems.  I think it's out mid-November.

It wouldnt happen to be this under a different name would it ?

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...ductcode=PP0013

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Now, i got a PSP. It's an amazing machine.  Suggest me some good games :-

Well that's were there's a problem. There really isn't any.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It wouldnt happen to be this under a different name would it ?

Wierd, that's definitely the game. Must be a different name for the Euro release.

The Arcade game is Midway Arcade Treasure, here's a link

Release date seems murky...

Thought it might be. It's pretty common I've learned to check now so I dont end up with 2 of the same thing.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...ductcode=PP0032

Games without a proper box shot tend to be iffy when it comes to release dates though.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

There's a great game called "Throw out your evil PSP and buy a DS, you misguided heathen!"

You should try it. :("

And buy Lost in Blue :lol:

Don't throw your PSP away though. Either stick it in the cupboard till the middle of next year , or watch Anime movies on it like I do.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]

GTA Liberty Stories is getting good reviews, but I find GTA on my big screen is hard enough to see. I don't think a small screen version is all that wonderful. Now if the released the original, top-down GTA, that might be cool.