Casting Call

I'm currently making changes to 204TEL in the form of adding new NPCs and quests. What I really need are people with good microphones to step forwards and give me some samples of their voice work. Right now what I am looking for is a female news reporter. Can I ask anyone who has a good mic to do a test record of: "Good evening, your watching the TBC news network, our top stories today," and then stop, I just want to see what you can come up with and also if I like it. If you win then you get to voice the reporter! People with non-descript accents would probably be best. Please send entries to kylekatarn35 at hotmail dot com. The reporter is a hologram and will spawn in from a console, like the one on Onderon.

Just so you can see some of what I have done so far: (Please remember that I have actually made quite a few cosmetic changes to the area since along with new NPCs and sidequests etc.)

Edited by Pavlos
StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

Yeh well, as an RPG, there are so many possibilties for mods. Anyhoo, any people who can do the little test voice here?

I mean, it's one thing to have a pink lightsaber mod or restore some cut content (that was on the Xbox cd but not the PC cd) but to actually write your own sidequests complete with voice-acting....WOW, that is ambitious!

lol, I'm an ambitious kinda guy- I like setting ridiculously high targets it makes me feel all warm inside when I reach them. But I don't think anything I'm doing is anything compared to the M4-78 restoration mod or Team Gizka's work- I'm just creating content for one area they are building planets!

Edited by Pavlos

I have decided to open this up to both genders, seeing as how everywhere I post this I get, "I have a mic but I'm a guy," etc. etc. So if you have good mics then please send that test line to me and I'll see what you can do.

Edited by Pavlos