NHL is back

Fionavar

Two short handed tallies win the game!? The Flyers really are suffering from the loss of Primeau, Desjardins, Forsberg and Pitk

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Wooo Go Oilers!

Darn tootin!! Ethan Moreau for teh win!!!

Also if you get the chance today head on over to sportsnet.ca and see whos tied for fourth overall this week in their hockey pool :thumbsup:"

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Darn tootin!! Ethan Moreau for teh win!!!

Also if you get the chance today head on over to sportsnet.ca and see whos tied for fourth overall this week in their hockey pool

Dang it you would be 12 points ahead of me

T6623 place

why did I change my pick from Cheechoo to Bondra :">

I hate to poke fun but I'm sooooo going to watch that one in roughly fifty seven minutes. And I just found out that thanks again to the miracles of subscribing to the NHL Centre Ice Package I get to watch the Oiler/Islander game tomorrow night.

As opposed to yet another early Leafs game on CBC. I guess the ratings for that station have to come from somewhere.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I hate to poke fun but I'm sooooo going to watch that one in roughly fifty seven minutes.  And I just found out that thanks again to the miracles of subscribing to the NHL Centre Ice Package I get to watch the Oiler/Islander game tomorrow night. 

As opposed to yet another early Leafs game on CBC.  I guess the ratings for that station have to come from somewhere.

Why must you taunt me so?! Not just about tonights game, but then you had to step over the line and remind me about the stupid leafs games that always take priority over other canadian teams... :'(

Edited by Deraldin

Tonight was the Stanley Cup final preview. And the Canucks won. To be honest Ottawa didn't really give it their all, it seemed. The Sens tied the game in the third after just fifteen shots through three periods. And the tying goal redeflected off a Vancouver defensemans skate. Hasek provided some great moments most worthy of Oscar nomination, but he still fell to Bertuzzi and Daniel Sedin ( who scored the shootout winner with the exact same goal Daniel Alfreddson used to beat Vancouver goalie Alex Auld). Of course its two more points Edmonton needs to catch up but I'll cheer the Nuks over an eastern team any day of the week.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Sounds like a pretty awesome game, but I think Vancouver will have trouble getting through the Western Conference teams. It seems like overall, the Western Conference has stronger teams, which will weaken Vancouver even if they make it through.

I don't think the Rangers, Philly, Buffalo, and Carolina really match up well against Detroit, Calgary, Dallas, and Nashville. I see Ottawa getting to the Cup with minimal hassle.

The only reason I think the Nucks will go all the way is history. In '82 and then '94 they made it to the finals. Plus this year they actually have TWO scoring lines, and decent checking in the form of trevor Linden.Their goaltending is suspect, but compared to the aged Wings and the one trick pony Flames I see the western final being theirs to win.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

And in that world I would sweat fifty dollar bills. Silly Alan, this year we lose to the nucks in the west final. Next year we win after calling up shremp and ditching cory cross. :D

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Ah you Oiler fans got it all wrong

Ah, but then suddenly out of nowhere, Mike Morrison becomes "The Wall" and Edmonton sweeps its way to the cup

looks like Edmonton could of used him tonight :cool:

and CALGARY easily beats the best team in the league in Ottawa 2-1 hehe I jk

but I was luckily I got home at could watch the 3rd period cause it was good, physical and had lots of chances

Langkow has been coming on strong lately - Conroy who

Edited by Delta Truth

Could *HAVE* used him....sorry, just bitter after the loss.

Though 2 goals against, and from what I hear they were deflections and very difficult shots to stop, is not too bad. Need more goal support. At least we got a point though.

Here's hoping Robbie Schremp can walk right in and be a dynamite offensive player as a rookie next year.

Though 2 goals against, and from what I hear they were deflections and very difficult shots to stop, is not too bad.

Its true, both Islander goals came off deflections with oodles of traffic in front of the net. Jussi made an absolutely game breaking save against Jason Blake that should've made the highlight reel, but didn't for some strange reason.Maybe it's because he let in a goal fifteen seconds later.

And Calgary plays the most boring hockey I've evah seen.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I just found Jussis stop on Jason Blake. Its too large for imageshack, so I'll just add it as an attachment, hopefully it works.

Sorry the gif is so small, just click on the pic to see the save ( magnifying glasses may be needed)

post-7948-1134346608_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Well it looks like the Penguins will be in either Houston or Kansas City perhaps even next year.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.