Getting the crew to go DS or LS

Just wondering how to get everyone to become DSers or LSers. I've only gotten Atton and Handmaiden as LSers.

You have to gain influence with each of your npc's

Some have more opportunities to gain influence than others though

or sometimes it glitches and makes kreia gray (like always) usually light people dark, and usually dark people light. they get the masteries, if they have force.

How do I gain influence with Bao-dur when all he says is "YES, GENERAL!?!?!" I've tried numerous times to talk w/ him, but it seems the only 2 words in his expansive vocabulary are "yes" and "general". <_< <_<

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

How do I gain influence with Bao-dur when all he says is "YES, GENERAL!?!?!" I've tried numerous times to talk w/ him, but it seems the only 2 words in his expansive vocabulary are "yes" and "general".  <_<  <_<

Take him out alone at certain points in the game(finding the lost mandelorian on Dxun, healing Geriel in the refugee sector) If he is with other characters, then the others will end up gaining influence.

Edit:Bao -Dur is the only character who cannot get an influence gain in conversation after the initial introduction.

Edited by Akhan225

• 9 months later...