The infamous... evil... unholy...

kirottu

Yes.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This thread is dangerous

btw, anyone notice that Eru (CoF) name has been in the italic "I'm posting something" for like 20 minutes?

How do you mean? Do you fear that people will get inspired to launch confusion upon us (pun intended)? Or is it dangerous on a more symptomatic level, like perhaps in the future we will witness the introduction of thread warfare or somesuch? Mm?

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

This thread is dangerous

btw, anyone notice that Eru (CoF) name has been in the italic "I'm posting something" for like 20 minutes?

How do you mean? Do you fear that people will get inspired to launch confusion upon us (pun intended)? Or is it dangerous on a more symptomatic level, like perhaps in the future we will witness the introduction of thread warfare or somesuch? Mm?

:)

um......May....Yes. Final Answer.

So Launch, seeing as I'm 23, what say you and me go out sometime...

Say, tomorrow, 7:30?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That does it! Well, since everyone's having such a fine time confusing me, screw you guys! Grow up! Sheesh, it's like I'm with a bunch of 2 year olds! Thanks to you guys, I can't even post as my first account or I'll be blasted by all those stupid "age" jokes again! <_< And for the last time, I'M 18!

That does it!  Well, since everyone's having such a fine time confusing me, screw you guys!  Grow up!  Sheesh, it's like I'm with a bunch of 2 year olds!  Thanks to you guys, I can't even post as my first account or I'll be blasted by all those stupid "age" jokes again!  <_<  And for the last time, I'M 18!

Aww, thats so cute, he wants to be just like the grownups.