nothing.

Darque

Alan should get over his infatuation with pictures of flame throwers

Jeez, post two pictures and you're marked for life!

And the second posting was just because it was still in my clipboard. I'd post it again, but this is now in my clipboard:

Alan should get over his infatuation with pictures of flame throwers

You know I rarely dream about killing any of you guys, I guess what I'm trying to say is you guys are neato

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Not that often....really

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maybe that's just how he wants you to think. :huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wait a minute!

It'd be easier to kill us if he convinced us that he didn't really dream about killing us (much), so that we'd be less on guard around him.

Well, like most people I do one day dream of killing a human, but only after I become a cyborg