Heavy Gear 2

Walsingham

I have just spent an hour trawling through pages of search engine bumf about Heavy Gear 2 compatibility with win XP.

Specifically, my copy works just fine up until I reach the end of mission 4 (like every other monkey it seems), whereupon the game simply exits.

I wondered if any of you know of the game, and a solution, or can understand better than me the existing data on a workaround.

Heavy Gear 2 is a good game, from what I can see of it. I'd like to be able to play it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have just spent an hour trawling through pages of search engine bumf about Heavy Gear 2 compatibility with win XP.

Specifically, my copy works just fine up until I reach the end of mission 4 (like every other monkey it seems), whereupon the game simply exits.

I wondered if any of you know of the game, and a solution, or can understand better than me the existing data on a workaround. 

Heavy Gear 2 is a good game, from what I can see of it. I'd like to be able to play it.

The PnP game is very good too. It is my inspiration for my own mecha Target Earth RPG.

image002.gifLancer