Full Voice Acting in RPGS

roshan

Westwood did and look where it got them? (for those who don't know Kane from the Command and Conquer (Origional) was the Marketing director or somthing)

What was wrong with Kane? I thought he was an ok guy. :)

Didn't he win some sort of award for best game villain way back or something?

Well, regardless of the above, Kane pwnt. I prefered him to that Yuri crap in the more "professional" EA title, for one thing.

yeah, he was #5 or somthing... below Sephiroth :thumbsup:

Kane was my childhood hero (he was evil in a cool way), and how can you not love that bald head and goatee? :wub:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

He who controls the past, commands the future. He who controls the future, conquers the past.

<3 <3 <3

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Ugh! Know your history.

Color movie tech came out mid-production for Wizard of Oz. Rather than scrap all the production costs up until then, they found a way to make it fit in with the story. ("Kansas is oh so dull and boring, so let's make it black and white!") Was not for the artistic purpose, but rather for the financial and business purpose.

The colour used for Wizard of Oz was Technicolor's 3-strip process, developed in 1929. Disney acquired a two year exclusive license for it, meaning everyone else was stuck with the two-strip process (i.e. colour still existed prior to 1929, it just wasn't very good). The 1932 cartoon Flowers and Trees was the debut of the 3-strip process.

The first live action film to use the 3-strip process was The Cat and the Fiddle in 1934 (which was an MGM production...the same studio that made Wizard of Oz), and the first movie to use it throughout the entire production was Becky Sharp. Wizard of Oz came out in 1939, 5 years after the colour technology it used was first scene by audiences, 10 years after the technology had been developed.

Somehow I can't see Wizard of Oz being in development for 10 years (the script was completed in 1938, the same year the Snow White, another colour movie, came out).

To reiterate, the colour technology used in Wizard of Oz did NOT come out during the production of the movie.

He who controls the past, commands the future. He who controls the future, conquers the past.

<3 <3 <3

Are you single? Or better yet, is Kane? :wub::wub::wub:

only problem is he went kinda psycho in tiberian sun... But i did love his little cameo in Red Alert.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.