Hurrikaine crystal

Truthfully? you can find it anywhere, the Random Item generator is the foe of all "I want this particular Item" Only two crystals are guarrenteed to recieve. One is the Veridian on Duxn when your running for the Zakkeg (I can pinpoint it on a map but I don't have one handy) and the Darkside one on Onderon, from the chick who wants the Visa.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Thanks Calax. I've played this game more times than I can count and am familiar with most of the "tricks" but perhaps you would know where would be the best place to find this crystal. I.e. On Dantooine, next to the enclave in the mercenary camp you can find a lot of good crystals there via that salvager chick. Just keep reloading, yeah i know, until you find what you want but does level play an important factor here like it does on Nar Shadaa?

I'm not the man to ask about that, I think Battlwookie would be better, maybe jediphile. Jediphile seems more intent on arguing points of EU in the game but Battle has spilled the games guts all over his HardDrive so...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Is that so?

Anyways, some info on crystals:

Said dealer on Dantooine

The Female Rodian will sell a silver and some random crystals after "stabilising(spel?)" some planets for her (and also the HK-Pacifist package! Not to miss :D )

There is a fixed orange crystal in Korriban's Academy

There are fixed Viridian and Silver crystals on Onderon (second visit, palace)

Cantina (Onderon)

And don't forget; if a dealer has stuff you don't want reload, they will have a bunch of other items that may suit your needs more...