Queen Talia and Master Kavar

I would imagine that if the Jedi no-love policy is strictly enforced, it's also quite well known. Perhaps people don't look at Jedi as sexual beings (eunuch jokes behind their backs, that kind of thing).

In any case, there's nothing in the game at all to suggest a romantic relationship between Kavar and Talia, Vrook and admin-woman, or Zez-Kael and (Mira? Vogga? G0-T0?).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

well the administrater sent me for a bit of a spin because she and Bastilas mother have the EXACT SAME VOICE!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

In any case, there's nothing in the game at all to suggest a romantic relationship between [...] Zez-Kael and (Mira?  Vogga?  G0-T0?).

(w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

In any case, there's nothing in the game at all to suggest a romantic relationship between Kavar and Talia, Vrook and admin-woman, or Zez-Kael and (Mira?  Vogga?  G0-T0?).

HA!

You say that now because somebody noticed it while you didn't!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

He could be first to initiate her in "force sex".

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I would imagine that if the Jedi no-love policy is strictly enforced, it's also quite well known.  Perhaps people don't look at Jedi as sexual beings (eunuch jokes behind their backs, that kind of thing).

Well there's nothing stopping the Exile from getting it on with anyone as Gray Jedi don't necessarily have to follow the rules of the Jedi Code. Meaning she can have play-play as many times as she wants (insert most fitting smiley here)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

For some reason I can't help but think the no love policy wasn't as strictly enforced. It's hard to think of some major Jedi who haven't implicated at least a little bit of love or compassion towards another character at some point. Nearly every Jedi we hear about loved something. It was probably a little unspoken rule made to be broken, like small time gambling or weed... :thumbsup:

Well most of the Jedi we hear about are abberant. thus they don't have the rules apply to them, I think it would work in the Exiles Era because he doesn't have a Jedi Council to deal with.

Ok people, your being a little naive here. Sure, the Jedi council says relationships are the work of the dark side. That has not stopped:

Jolee and his Wife,

Andur and Nomi Sunrider,

Juhani and her "friend" Belaya,

Revan and Bastila,

Female Revan and Carth,

The Exile and anybody of the opposite sex that dares set foot on the ship,

Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala,

Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade.

Apparently the Jedi temple is a better place to pick up chicks than most people realize. :(

The queen is single, Kavar's in shape and has a full head of hair. They spend a lot of time together. If Talia is interested she probably wasted no time pulling that old "hold me I'm scared" line. She sure did seem awful reluctant to let him go to the meeting... you do the math!

It's hard to think of some major Jedi who haven't implicated at least a little bit of love or compassion towards another character at some point.

The camera shows Revan and some girl playing at in-and-out. Suddenly Vrook enters the room.

- "Revan! WTF?!"

- "Oh! Eh... master, this is not what it seems. Heh heh."

- "And with my sister, no less!"

- "I can explain it master..."

- "You'd better can, mister!" *reaches for his lightsaber*

- "Well... I was just demonstrating the finer points of... *ahem* compassion, you know."

- "Oh, were you now?"

- "Um... yeah. Hey, look over there! It's a hutt Sith Lord!"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It's hard to think of some major Jedi who haven't implicated at least a little bit of love or compassion towards another character at some point.

The camera shows Revan and some girl playing at in-and-out. Suddenly Vrook enters the room.

- "Revan! WTF?!"

- "Oh! Eh... master, this is not what it seems. Heh heh."

- "And with my sister, no less!"

- "I can explain it master..."

- "You'd better can, mister!" *reaches for his lightsaber*

- "Well... I was just demonstrating the finer points of... *ahem* compassion, you know."

- "Oh, were you now?"

- "Um... yeah. Hey, look over there! It's a hutt Sith Lord!"

Jesus Christ!I didn't know Vrook had a sister?! :-:(

Ok people, your being a little naive here. Sure, the Jedi council says relationships are the work of the dark side. That has not stopped:

Jolee and his Wife,1

Andur and Nomi Sunrider,2

Juhani and her "friend" Belaya,3

Revan and Bastila,4

Female Revan and Carth,5

The Exile and anybody of the opposite sex that dares set foot on the ship,6

Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala,7

Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade.8

1) Jolee already was rebuked for his little affair

2) This was made before we knew about "Jedi should not marry" so the author had an excuse. Besides it made for good fiction and Andur wasn't exactly a central figure in the Jedi Order.

3) I was unaware that Belaya was Juhani's bed partner, there wasn't even a hint of this in the game.

4) Revan was already reprogrammed with a false identity that liked the idea of marrage and he was able to poke around in Bastilas mind at will, to have them not fall in love would lend the term Force Sex a whole new definition.

5) well Carth and Female Revan both needed somthing to hold on to for differing reasons, Carth needed sombody to trust, and loving is considered the ultimate act of trust, Revan just needed somthing constant to keep track of what was one life and what was another.

6) Exile's relationships were underdeveloped to say the least due to time constraints. if it was a She, she didn't go after Bao (egad it's a baby with little spikes coming out of it's head!). So you can't really count them.

7) Anakin's could have been manipulated, Palpatine isn't beyond some manipulation of feelings and your psyche. (how anyone could fall for Anakin is beyond me...)

8) Luke and Mara are from an entirly different set of Jedi, to put them in with this bunch would be akin to putting Exar Kun in with Naga Shadows bretheren. Similar in powers and setup, but with some differences to keep up with the times. I mean they have several normal people on the Jedi council now.

The problem with love affairs is that devs decided to copy prequels instead of EU lore of that era that portrait Jedi in a different manner. So all these examples are correct and no interpretation can change that.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: