force powers, let's be creative

i already posted this in other forums, i didn't get much out of them :"> let's see how creative are you folks. if you could choose some new power for the sequels, what would it be? :(

i got some funny ideas myself..

summon mentor: (neutral) {jedi level 25} a force ghost from your past (same level of the jedi) will fight beside you [grants improved fury, improved battle meditation, +1all+2forceResist+4regen every 10 levels]<10 seconds>

force illusion: (neutral) {consular level 15} the jedi focus on mind domination to create an illusion, the target will see you become more than one [grants -20dmg-5def and 1 attack per round every 10 levels, will not affect droids, won't stack with any other bonus attack]<20 seconds, DC=WIS+CHA+CHLV/2>

force burn: (dark side power) {jedi level 15} all targets within 10m of the attacker will feel a wave of heat that does 1d10fire every 10 levels, targets will also be 30%slowed and suffer -2 to all saving throws every second [grants 100% immunity: fire, will not affect droids] <10 seconds, DC=WIS+CHA+CHLV:half dmg>

I think that there was too many force powers in both K1 and K2, and I never used half of them :(

I think that the force powers should be like Jedi Academy where there is only 10 or so force powers like force jump, pull, push lightsaber throw, choke, lightning,rage and some force sheild of some sorts.

Force Delete: (Jedi Level One) Gives player option to delete worthless powers like Force Breath. :-:p

Force breath...never heard of that one.

Anyway I would like to see 'Force Sarcasm', It would show up in dialogue options and could use the force to make the most unbelievably insulting lines.

Watch your opponents riddiculed with your force fuled sarcasm. :D

Force breath...never heard of that one.

Was it called 'Breath Control'? It was still a force power, I think.

Force Calm or Force Peace: Causes combatents to stop violent attacks, go home and have a long hard think about what they've done.

Force Jump: Not as a Guardian power for attack, just for making big jumps, such as roof to roof. Hopefully Kotor 3 will have a more interactive 3D environment.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

...playing a frog jedi ...

Like Yoda?

It's perfectly workable - Jedi Frog prestige class, with extra bounciness. Darksiders get Sith Toad class instead, with various tongue-related abilities. :-

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Anyway I would like to see 'Force Sarcasm', It would show up in dialogue options and could use the force to make the most unbelievably insulting lines.

Watch your opponents riddiculed with your force fuled sarcasm. :D

That's pretty good, actually. Certainly, there were not enough uses of attributes and powers in dialogue (what's the point in having them if they don't do anything?)

BTW, this thread will be locked shortly, because it is ANOTHER "sequel thread".

I would advise you to add your comments to the KotOR 3 Ideas and suggestions threads. :devil:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT