PC's names

Revan: Ximena Telcontar

Well, you could have just used a full-sindar name. That looks kind of wonky. :lol:

Ah, I remeber the frst time I used an aposthrope in a fantasy name. ;) Real nostalgia: Dah-Let'har, wild-elf druid of Silvanus. I felt so proud. :">

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I always use the random name generator. For RPGs in a fantasy setting, I make up my own, because I've read enough fantasy over the years to have a store of names I'm comfortable with, but anything I create in a Star Wars setting sounds silly and wrong. Most of the random-generated ones sound silly and wrong too, of course. However, eventually I always find one I like. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well, you could have just used a full-sindar name. That looks kind of wonky. :)

Ah, I remeber the frst time I used an aposthrope in a fantasy name. :) Real nostalgia: Dah-Let'har, wild-elf druid of Silvanus. I felt so proud. :">

True, but I like Ximena (with the x pronounced as a ch). Next to Serendipity it's one of my most commonly used character names (though Serendipity is for bards only). Telcontar always pops up as one of my SW "legacy" names, I've got a few generations of them scattered through various RP games. I'm always pleased when someone recognizes it though, strangely it tends to slip past a lot of my gaming buddies.

Ooh, the wonderous apostrophe! Shoves a few very old DnD characters under the table only to see ch'Havran crawl back out and nyah at me... if I recall, I think that one was a Romulan word...

Well, you could have just used a full-sindar name. That looks kind of wonky. :huh:

Ah, I remeber the frst time I used an aposthrope in a fantasy name. :wub: Real nostalgia: Dah-Let'har, wild-elf druid of Silvanus. I felt so proud. :">

True, but I like Ximena (with the x pronounced as a ch). Next to Serendipity it's one of my most commonly used character names (though Serendipity is for bards only). Telcontar always pops up as one of my SW "legacy" names, I've got a few generations of them scattered through various RP games. I'm always pleased when someone recognizes it though, strangely it tends to slip past a lot of my gaming buddies.

Ooh, the wonderous apostrophe! Shoves a few very old DnD characters under the table only to see ch'Havran crawl back out and nyah at me... if I recall, I think that one was a Romulan word...

Wow, somebody like-minded. :blink:

You wouldn't also happen to have a tradition of using most of character creation time to come up with a good name? ;) So long that everyone else becomes annyoed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't remember donkeys in the EU! Where's the canon police when you want them?

There were ducks on Naboo

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Female - Auban Vicyp (it may be more suitable for a Zabrak)

Male - Kilran Moonwaver

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.