Playstation Generation Most Non-Violent

Basically, yes. I'm not all that strong.

My female friends love it, since they can really do whatever they want with me, considering my lack in physical prowess...

I consider it a positive thing, since I usually end up with a gorgeous girl sitting on my chest, pinning me down so she can screw around with my hair (My GOD that's a wonderful view, espescially when she's in a nice, revealing tank-top)....I never let it get too far though, so no braiding and or dying......

...I'm strong when I have reason to be  :D

........Lucky, extremely lucky you are :wub:

My female friends love it, since they can really do whatever they want with me, considering my lack in physical prowess...

I consider it a positive thing, since I usually end up with a gorgeous girl sitting on my chest, pinning me down so she can screw around with my hair (My GOD that's a wonderful view, espescially when she's in a nice, revealing tank-top)....I never let it get too far though, so no braiding and or dying......

happens to me too (not that i'm complaining!) :D

EDIT: zomg! 300 posts! yay me!!

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

It's probably Haley, or Gaylord.

...unless it's Lucas :ph34r:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

George?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Vincent?

kirottu said:

Bloody Hell

Volourn - Desiger/Writer

The one called Volourn has been a proud resident of Canada since his birth, 27 years ago. He has played CRPGs for the majority of his life, and is an avid contributor to the online CRPG scene. His real name is Ted, and when not using his PC, Volourn likes to frustrate his friends, watch soap operas and write. Volourn is strongly against ugly people sharing their photos on the Internet, and he mostly works on the design aspects of the module. Volourn's favourite Fallout memory is his first few attempts at the Glow, where the poor (very unprotected) fellow automatically faced death and was forced to go back to an ancient save-game to proceed. He learnt his lesson, and now carries anti-radiation items everywhere he goes in Fallout, like a paranoid packrat.

Is that a profile? Where's it from?

In other news; Ted :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

That never happened to me.

Bastard. :p

I'm sorry...you're deprived, aren't ya Eru? :thumbsup:

Extremely!

But you are the son of a preacher man!!!11!1!eleven!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT